Cameo Business Modeler 18.5 Documentation
Key Issues Fixed in this Service Pack
Performance related issues
- Solved the memory leak issue concerned to Mac OS X.
- A drop-down menu for choosing commands in the Find and Find and Replace dialog text boxes now works in Mac OS.
- Fixed the issue of text in shapes of images exported in the .svg format not shown correctly in Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Fixed the issue causing collapse of expanded elements in the Model Browser while switching between projects.
- Solved some critical program issues related to stability of common operations and general performance while working with server projects in Teamwork Cloud server, including:
- Enhancing performance of updating Used Projects by optimizing element-level operations.
- Clearing the local cache more effectively now by removing unused server projects and their earlier versions.
- Solving issues related to selecting symbols on diagrams and causing performance degradation of the modeling tool.
- Fixing the issue related to losing references when a project is selected to be used in other project.
Diagramming related issues
Relation properties can now be copied and pasted in MagicDraw tables.
Report Wizard related issues
- Added a new function $report.filterClassName(elementList, classNames) for retrieving a list of desired elements by specifying class names while generating reports. It solved an issue of some customized elements not being added to the report.
- After a stereotype is applied to an element, newly added stereotype properties are now ordered the same way as specified in the stereotype.
- Recursive child elements are numbered from a defined initial value correctly now.
Fixes in servers and plugins
- Teamwork Cloud 18.5 SP3
- SysML Plugin 18.5 SP3
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.5 SP3
- UPDM3 Plugin 18.5 SP3
- UPDM 2 Plugin 18.5 SP3
- Alf Plugin 18.5 beta2
Plugins updated due to compatibility purposes