To replace one element with another
- Select a symbol on the diagram pane or an element in the Model Browser and open its shortcut menu.
- Click Refactor > Replace With. The warning message appears:
- Click Yes to continue the element replacement. The properties and inner elements of the original element will be lost.
- Click No to cancel the element replacement. The selected element will not be replaced.
- If you decided to continue the replacement, the element selection dialog opens.
In the element selection dialog, select the element with which you want to replace the original element.
Click OK. The original element is replaced with the target element.