Cameo Systems Modeler 18.4 Documentation
In this release No Magic has performed several critical bug fixes and updated Cameo Systems Modeler to support Apple's most recent Mac OS X (Sierra) release.
Key Issues Fixed in this Service Pack
- Issues concerning nested modules were resolved. That includes CorbaIDLValue inheritance, qualified names for Interface Realizations, wrong multiplicity after a reverse and consecutive single line comments.
- For projects where custom local and TWCloud server projects are already used, an exception no long appears in the Use Local Projects dialog if a local project is selected.
- Navigation to element URL from Microsoft applications is fixed: Cameo Systems Modeler starts and element is activated without errors.
- In State Machine or Activity diagrams, the guard language is no longer reset after the guard body has been edited directly in the diagram pane.
- In Use Case diagrams, internal errors no longer appear when creating an Extend relation and then an Extension Point.
- Cameo Systems Modeler will now correctly start when users upgrade to Mac OSX 10.12 Sierra