MagicDraw 18.5 Documentation
Released on: August 18, 2017
Key Issues Fixed in this Service Pack
Modeling related issues
- Fixed the issue in the Activity Diagram where several Output Pins to call a Behavior are created instead of one.
- You can select properties of a custom type element to display as columns of the Generic table.
- Users are warned about the limitation of reversing the flow direction if the flow source and target are the same elements.
- In tables, you can simply select a cell when pasting a group of words, instead of pasting a cursor in it.
- The size of Requirement shapes no longer changes to default if you align the Requirement diagram in the Grid Layout type and set the Make Preferred Size option to false.
- Eliminated he ability to add Entry/Exit Point to State or Transition. To meet UML specification, you can add an Entry/Exit Point to the Composite or Orthogonal State.
- Fixed the issue related to losing the Sync Element property value after converting an Input Pin to a Value Pin in the Activity Diagram.
- In Object Diagram, you can assign several classifier types to one Instance Specification.
DSL related issues
- Evaluating expressions in JRuby language: a parameter THIS is always available.
- Derived properties defined as an Integer type: the Long type value returned by the JRuby script of the derived property expression is converted to Integer.
- Automatic numbering of custom elements: the continuity of unique IDs for every new instance of the custom element is correct in all numbering schemes.
Collaboration related issues
- Enhanced performance of updating Used Projects by optimizing diagram-related operations.
- Connectors can no longer be locked without their classifiers while mapping port types. This prevents automatically locking irrelevant connectors.
- Fixed displaying dates of the Norwegian, Bokmal (Norway) format in server project dialogs.
- Updated the locking mechanism to prevent lock-stealing related issues after saving a model containing locked elements as an offline project.
- Fixed the issue related to opening a server project after it was saved and edited offline and thus treating it as outdated.
- Added the progress bar to show indexing progress when importing a server project with a deep hierarchical structure to the DataHub.
- Fixed issue with potentially failing commits after changing package permissions.
Model validation issues
- Updated the No Type for Parameter UML completeness validation rule.
- Fixed the spell check issue for validating tagged values.
- Enhanced validation rules to detect issues related to invalid item flow direction.
- Full element names (without ellipsis) are visible in the column names while printing matrices in PDF. The issue appeared depending on the screen resolution. Now it is solved.
- You can generate an html report from thousands of files with the Web Publisher 2.0 template from the command line.
- Z ordering of dialog windows issues are fixed in the native full screen mode in Mac OS X.
Fixes in servers and plugins
- Teamwork Cloud 18.5 SP2
- Teamwork Server 18.5 SP2
- SysML 18.5 SP2
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.5 SP2
- Methodology Wizard 18.5 SP2
Plugins updated due to compatibility purposes
- Cameo Business Modeler 18.5 SP2
- Cameo Requirements Modeler 18.5 SP2
- Cameo Data Modeler 18.5 SP2
- UPDM 2 18.5 SP2
- UPDM 3 18.5 SP2