MagicDraw 18.5 Documentation
Released on: December 18, 2017
Key Issues Fixed in this Service Pack
Performance related issues
- Solved the memory leak issue concerned to Mac OS X.
- A drop-down menu for choosing commands in the Find and Find and Replace dialog text boxes now works in Mac OS.
- Fixed the issue of text in shapes of images exported in the .svg format not shown correctly in Chrome or Firefox browsers.
- Fixed the issue causing collapse of expanded elements in the Model Browser while switching between projects.
- Fixed the issue related to selecting several elements in the Validation Results window to apply the same solver.
- Created a passive validation rule to check if a Member of an Index is from the same table.
- Solved some critical program issues related to stability of common operations and general performance while working with server projects in Teamwork Cloud server, including:
- Enhancing performance of updating Used Projects by optimizing element-level operations.
- Clearing the local cache more effectively now by removing unused server projects and their earlier versions.
- Solving issues related to selecting symbols on diagrams and causing performance degradation of the modeling tool.
- Fixing the issue related to losing references when a project is selected to be used in other project.
Diagramming related issues
- After a State Machine is copied, the references from original substates now remain to the original State Machine and not to a copy.
- Relation properties can now be copied and pasted in MagicDraw tables.
- Handled unexpected expanding of symbol labels on State symbols after changing the property Show Element Properties. Labels are displayed correctly on the diagram now.
- When reconnecting the Connector to another Port using API, checking the arbitrary nested Port depth, full property path, and Part with Port are now performed to ensure correct visualization on the diagram.
- Provided proper navigation information for Message labels in the Sequence diagrams images generated during publishing to Cameo Collaborator.
Fixed the issue causing an incorrect Type being set for an element in cases when the element has a colon : sign(s) in its name.
- Fixed the issue of a Connector type not being displayed on the diagram after selecting not to show a name of the Connector.
- There was an issue - table columns represented by stereotype tags became invalid after setting the stereotype customization. Now it fixed, and all columns represented by tags as properties are available just after setting the customization property HideMetatype to true.
Report Wizard related issues
- Added a new function $report.filterClassName(elementList, classNames) for retrieving a list of desired elements by specifying class names while generating reports. It solved an issue of some customized elements not being added to the report.
- After a stereotype is applied to an element, newly added stereotype properties are now ordered the same way as specified in the stereotype.
- Recursive child elements are numbered from a defined initial value correctly now.
Fixes in servers and plugins
- Teamwork Cloud 18.5 SP3
- SysML Plugin 18.5 SP3
- Cameo Simulation Toolkit 18.5 SP3
- UPDM3 Plugin 18.5 SP3
- UPDM 2 Plugin 18.5 SP3
- Alf Plugin 18.5 beta2
Plugins updated due to compatibility purposes