You need to install both Teamwork Cloud (TWCloud) and Cassandra to run TWCloud. This section contains system requirements for your machine to install TWCloud. You can see the hardware requirements for Cassandra at https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraHardware.
The TWCloud system has been tested on a machine with the following specifications:
- Intel Xeon CPU E31230 @ 3.20GHz
- 16 GB RAM
- Linux (CentOS release 6.6 is recommended) and Windows 2012 R2
- Cassandra 2.2.5
- Oracle JDK 1.8.0_92(x64)
- Open port 2552 between servers in a cluster, and open port 3579 (default) to clients
- Static IP address for the node
- TWCloud 18.4 is not compatible with Cassandra 3.x.x.