- Created by Mimi Sari Kurnia on Feb 15, 2017
After applying the TWCloud license and the Teamwork Cloud (TWCloud) server is running, you can log in to the Teamwork Cloud Admin (TWAdmin) by entering your username and password. Once you are logged in, you can start utilizing the system according to the permissions granted to you such as managing user accounts or projects.
The login page of TWAdmin.
The table below describes UI components of the login page.
|Username||To enter a valid username (case-sensitive).|
|Password||To enter a valid password (case-sensitive).|
|Log In button||To submit a username and a password for verification.|
|About||To open the About dialog that contains brief information about the current version of TWAdmin and the names of third party libraries used.|
|Contact Us||To send an email to No Magic, Inc.|
|Help||To send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help using TWAdmin.|
Once you are logged in, you will see the first page of TWAdmin. Your landing page depends on your role/ permissions. On the upper part of the page, you will see the main menu bar that contains the TWAdmin main menus: USERS, PROJECTS, ROLES, LDAP, and SETTINGS. The menu bar allows you to navigate through the functionality of TWCloud easily. Depending on your role in the TWAdmin, you may see all or some of the menus.
To log in to TWAdmin
- Open a web browser.
Type the URL of the TWAdmin using the following format: https://<machine ip>:<port>. For example, if the machine ip is 10.1.1.123 and the default port is used, the URL will be https://10.1.1.123:8111. Press Enter. The Login page of TWAdmin will open.
- Type your username and password.
- Click . Upon your successful login to the server, the first page will open.
- Every time an external user logs in to the TWAdmin, the TWCloud system will send the username and password to the connected LDAP servers for authentication. If they match the user account on any of the LDAP servers, the TWAdmin will allow the user access to the system.
- The first page that opens after successful login varies according to the user's role.
- The TWAdmin will log you out if you leave it open and idle for 15 minutes (session timeout). When you start performing an operation after the session timeout, you will see a session timeout error message and the screen will change to the Login page so that you can log in again.
If your TWCloud license expires, the following screen notification window appear on your screen after logging in to the TWAdmin.
Activating a TWCloud license.
You need to select a new TWCloud license from the License Server to be able to log in to TWAdmin. For more information on license application, see Activating a TWCloud license.
To log out of TWAdmin
- Click next to your user icon on the top right-hand side of the Admin page and select The Log out dialog will open.
The Log out button in TWAdmin.
The log out dialog of TWAdmin.
2. Click .
- No labels