- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Migration for DataHub data is possible for DataHub versions 17.0.2 - 18.0. DataHub version 18.1 or later does not need migration.
The current release of DataHub does not support data migration for Requisite Pro, Cameo Requirements+, and MagicRQ plugin data sources. The current release only supports data migration from DOORS and CSV data sources to MagicDraw® and vice versa, or from MagicDraw® to DOORS and CSV data sources. Either the source or target must be a MagicDraw® data source.
To migrate DataHub data do the following
- Open a MagicDraw® project. This can be a local or TeamWork project.
- Start DataHub explorer. Then, add all the data sources you would like to migrate and connect them.
- Click Tools > DataHub > Migrate DataHub from MagicDraw® main menu. The migration dialog, figure below, will appear.
- Choose either the first or second option. If you chose the first option, select the DataHub version to migrate from the list. If you chose the second option, click the Browse button to locate the DataHub directory. In Windows, this is C:\Users\userdirectory\.datahub, and under Linux, it is /home/userdirectory/.datahub
- Click the Migrate button on the migration dialog.
- The DHLink from the older version of DataHub will be migrated to the current DataHub version.