- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Association between a pair of resources and on the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- Click and on the diagram pane, connect resources.
- Click the Control relationship and connect Organizational Resources.
- Click the Command relationship and connect Physical Resources.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.
Only Data Element can be a Conveyed Item for the Command and Control relationships.
Status colour Green title AVAILABLE FROM 19.0 SP1
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.