- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Resource Connector and in the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- On the diagram palette, click and then click the Resource Connector.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.
Only Data Element can be a Conveyed Item for the Command and Control relationships.
Status colour Green title Available from 19.0 SP1
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.