- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Released on: December 4, 2017
In this release, new APIs have been added. Additionally, the UML metamodel and the profile have been updated.
Open API is available for:
- Creating text with element references, setting, and getting text from elements by calling the com.nomagic.magicdraw.elementreferenceintext.ElementPropertyRichTextManager class. Learn more >>
- Adorning an element in a diagram by using the com.nomagic.magicdraw.annotation.Annotation object. Learn more >>
- Controlling when the validation rule must be executed, as well as what to validate and how it must be validated by implementing the com.nomagic.magicdraw.validation.ValidationRule interface. Learn more >>
- A validation rule to check and annotate individual presentation of elements (symbols) in diagrams by calling the extendingcom.nomagic.magicdraw.validation.DiagramValidator class. Learn more >>
- Refactoring RepresentationTextCreator. As the com.nomagic.magicdraw.uml.RepresentationTextCreator.class is no longer compatible with earlier versions of a modeling tool, all plugins using methods or fields of RepresentationTextCreator and were compiled with a MagicDraw API version earlier than 19.0 beta should be recompiled before using the plugins with MagicDraw 19.0 beta or later.
- UML 2.5.1 is now supported.
- The SysML profile is updated due to changes in SysML 1.5:
- Added new concept of Abstract Requirement, allowing you to extend the Requirement concept and base it on any kind of model element. Learn more >>
- Added the UAF profile, as the UAF framework is supported now. It implements the latest OMG standard version and contains complete support of all domains and views, including:
- New Strategic, Personnel, Standards, Project, Security diagrams, tables, and matrices.
- New Traceability diagrams.
- New Parametric diagrams (DoDAF, MODAF, NAF, and NAF 4 also have them).Learn more >>
- Updated the BPMN2 profile to support UML for BPMN Processes.
There are no changes.