- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Released on: February 1, 2016
New! UPDM 3 Plugin (Technology Preview)
UPDM 3 Standard Support (Technology Preview)
It's our pleasure to introduce UPDM 3 Plugin (Technology Preview) that is based on the upcoming UPDM 3 (UAFP) standard! Modeling is less confusing and much quicker because of consistency between concepts, definitions, and semantics.
Modeling is much more efficient in UPDM 3 plugin because you can:
- Collaborate with architects that use different but consistent frameworks easily.
- Operate the Security concepts freely, which allows you to extend the model by defining Security elements.
- Enjoy tight integration with SysML that allows extending UPDM models by defining SysML elements and diagrams.
- Ensure the role of the human along with the hardware and software while engineering a system with Human Systems Integration (HSI) support.
- Use all artifacts and model elements that are based on UPDM 3 (UAFP) standard easily.
- Automatically migrate from UPDM 2.0 to UPDM 3.0. Please refer to Migration Guide to UPDM 3.0.
- Smoothly go through samples and quickly access documentation. Please refer to UPDM 3 Plugin Documentation.
You‘re welcome to try UPDM 3 Plugin by importing it in Cameo Enterprise Architecture product! Pay attention that you can use only one UPDM plugin at once: UPDM 2 or UPDM 3.
UPDM 2 Plugin
Easier Swimlane Manipulation