- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Released on: March 31, 2016
- new Concept Modeling Diagram
- type and palette has been added to aid in the creation of Concept Models.
- Creating an association now provides default names for all navigable properties derived from each property’s type.
- Replaced Make subclasses complete
- and Make subclasses disjoint
- menu options with the
- new Subclasses Complete
- and Subclasses Disjoint
- menu options introduced in MagicDraw 18.3.
- Go To
- > Subsetted property on diagram
- and Go To
- > Redefined property on diagram
- menu options:
- no longer fail for large diagrams
- no longer cause a stack trace in MagicDraw 18.0 and 18.1.
- Properties stereotyped as «Annotation Property» no longer export as data properties.
- Bug fix:
- Repairing a style no longer ignores a specialized diagram style.