- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Released on: April 29, 2016
Take advantage of further Cameo Concept Modeler improvements. In a new version you have:
- Specialized concept modeling diagram and palette
- OWL export of namespace prefixes, property chains, equivalent properties, and equivalent classes
- Drag and drop creation of property chains and equivalent properties
- UI support for manipulating property chains and equivalent properties
- New symbol and palette button for equivalent classes
- NL glossary support for enumerations and anonymous unions
- Many bug fixes
OWL export improvements
- Support for property chains.
- Support for equivalent classes.
- Support for equivalent properties.
Setting a namespacePrefix tagged value now creates a prefix declaration in OWL.
- Dragging and dropping one property onto another now offers to create or add to a subproperty chain.
- Right clicking on a property now offers menu options to create, edit, and/or remove a subproperty chain.
- Dragging and dropping one property onto another now offers to create or add an equivalent property.
- Right clicking on a property now offers menu options to create, edit, and/or remove equivalent properties.
- A new palette button has been added to aid in the creation of an equivalent class.
Natural Language Glossary
- A property with an anonymous union as its type now lists members of the anonymous union with hyperlinks to those members.
- No longer prevents creation of default names for navigable properties when creating an association in UML class diagrams.
- When a subsetting property has the same name as the property it subsets, the right-click menu option is now correctly worded as "Remove existential quantification".
- Copying data into MagicDraw from DataHub no longer fails when Cameo Concept Modeler is installed.
- No longer forces the URI specification window property to always be visible in non Cameo Concept Modeler projects.
- No longer decreases performance for non Concept Modeling projects.
- No longer generates definitions for foreign URIs.