- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
The Personnel Taxonomy (Pr-Tx) view concerns at organizational resource types. It shows the taxonomy of types of organizational resources.
The Personnel Taxonomy (Pr-Tx) view is divided in two forms:
- Typical (e.g., a typical brigade command structure). It shows the possible relationships between organizational resources. The key relationship is composition, i.e., one organizational resource being part of a parent organization. In addition to this, the architect may show the roles each organizational resource has, and the interactions between those roles, i.e., the roles represent the functional aspects of organizational resources.
The intended usage of the typical form of the Personnel Structure (Pr-Sr) view includes:
- Organizational analysis.
- Definition of human roles.
- Operational analysis.
- Actual (e.g., an organization chart for a department or agency). It shows the structure of a real organization at a particular point in time.
The intended usage of the actual form of the Personnel Structure (Pr-Sr) view includes:
- Identify architecture stakeholders.
- Identify process owners.
- Illustrate current or future organization structures.
The Personnel Taxonomy (Pr-Tx) view can be implemented using Personnel Taxonomy diagram.