Creating and Using Resources
You can create a Resource inside a package. The Resource is not displayed on a BPMN2 diagram as it is represented by a Pool, Data Object, and Choreography Task.
To create a Resource on a Organization Structure diagram
- On the Organization Structure Diagram pallet, click the Resource button.
To create a Resource in the Containment tree
- Right-click a package in the Containment tree. On the shortcut menu, click Create Element > Resource.
To change a type of Resource
- Right-click the Resource and on the shortcut menu select needed Resource type.
To review traceability information related to a Resource
- Right-click a created Resource in the Containment tree and click Specification to open the Resource Specification window.
- In the Resource Specification window, select Traceability.