To create a new project from template, you can choose one of the following templates:
- A BPMN2 Project, which provides the workspace for business process modeling. This project is empty.
- A Business Model project, which provides workspace with predefined project structure and guidelines how to create business model.
The Cameo SOA+ plugin is discontinued. However, you can load projects created in earlier versions with this plugin in your modeling tool. SoaML diagrams will be converted to pure UML diagrams and maintenance of the SoaML profile will continue. The SoaML Profile is available through the Resource / Plugin Manager.
To create a new workspace for an empty project
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, click File > New Project.
- Click the button on the File toolbar.
- Press Ctrl + N.
- In the New Project dialog, select the project template under the Business Process Modeling domain.
- Specify the file name in the Name box.
- Click the ... button to define the location for storing your newly created project in your computer.
- Click OK.
If you work not in the Business Analyst perspective, a message asking whether you want to change the perspective will open. Click Yes to switch to the Business Analyst perspective supporting business modeling diagrams.