On this page
The author can share the published project with reviewers by providing them with the direct link to this project.
To provide the reviewer with the link to the published project
- Open the Internet browser.
In the Address bar, type <server address>/share/page/ and press Enter.
Type user name and password for logging on to the server and click Login.
- Open the folder that stores the published project.
- Find the published project you need to share.
- Click Share. The dialog opens displaying the link to that published project.
Click the icon that represents how you want to share the link.
You can also copy the link and paste it wherever you like, such as an email or document.
When you select a sharing option, a page relevant to your selection displays.
- Complete the details on the provided page and share the link.
The reviewers, as soon as they receive this link, can open the published project and make a review. All the reviewers by default play the Contributor's role in the published project. If you want to change the role, see Managing roles and permissions.