You can print the loaded section of a Cameo Collaborator document as described below.
To print a section of a Cameo Collaborator document
- Open a Cameo Collaborator document.
In the navigation pane, select the item whose information you want to print. The information is loaded in the content pane.
Opening the navigation pane
To show the navigation pane, clickin the app bar.
- Press Ctrl+P. The print window opens as displayed in the figure below.
- Specify the printing settings, such as the number of copies, layout, and color.
- Click the Print button.
The loaded section of a Cameo Collaborator document is now printed.
Printing in Model and Document views
- If you print a document section in the Model view mode, all the content of the element selected in the navigation pane is printed.
- If you print a document section in the Document view mode, the loaded content starting with the content of the selected element is printed. The printed content may include information for several elements.