To link and share data using Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) integration, ensure that the following software requirements are met:
- The following software is installed on your machine:
- Modeling tool with the Requirements plugin (e.g., MagicDraw + Requirements plugin, Cameo Systems Modeler, Cameo Enterprise Architecture)
- Cameo DataHub
- You have access to the following software on a server:
- Teamwork Cloud
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud
- Doors Next Generation v6.0.3+ (DNG)
You must use the same version of a modeling tool and Cameo DataHub, and the same version of Teamwork Cloud and Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud. For more information, see the product compatibility page.
Configuring software for OSLC integration
Before starting OSLC integration, configure the software installed on your machine as described below.
To configure software for OSLC integration
Go to the <Teamwork_Cloud_installation_directory>\AuthServer\config directory and open the authserver.properties file.
In the file, remove commenting symbols (#) from the following Authentication Server OAuth related properties:
Go to <Teamwork_Cloud_installation_directory>\configuration and open the application.conf file.
In the file, specify Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud protocol, server, and port values as displayed below. Cameo Collaborator allows you to see the OSLC UI previews of model elements in the environment of a linked tool, e.g., Doors Next Generation. For more information see Publishing an OSLC resource.
- Cameo Collaborator server must use HTTPS protocol
- Make sure you replace the placeholders of the port and server values with the actual Cameo Collaborator port and server address.
Go to the <wap_installation_directory>\apache-tomcat\shared\conf directory and open the webappplatform.properties file.
In the file, specify the Teamwork Cloud guest user name and password as displayed below. The guest user is used when opening an OSLC resource in a linked tool, e.g., Doors Next Generation.
Guest user permissions
The Teamwork Cloud guest user must have permissions to open and read OSLC resources.