Connecting issues when the certificate is not trusted
When you cannot connect to some Data Sources in DataHub located on the HTTPS server because the certificate is not trusted, and the self-signed certificate is used to provide the HTTPS services, you need to trust the certificate first by installing it to the JRE that is used to run DataHub.
To install the certificate to the JRE
- Open the command prompt as an administrator.
- Go to the JRE security folder at <installation directory>\jre\lib\security.
- Copy the certificate file in the folder.
Run the following keytool command
- Double-click the certificate file (.CRT).
- Click Install Certificate.
- Select Current User and click Next.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and click Browse.
- In the Select Certificate Store dialog, select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities folder and click OK.
- Proceed with the certificate import wizard to continue the installation.
After that, DataHub can now be connected to using OAuth.
For more information, see the following: