Cameo DataHub is a powerful data bridge solution that enables the import/export, automatic synchronization and creation of references between MagicDraw®, SysML Plugin, UPDM Plugin, Rational® DOORS® , Enovia™ TRM, and CSV files. Support for other tools/formats/repositories to be forthcoming.
Cameo DataHub is an important part of your development process that enhances traceability between your requirements gathering/analysis to your design/development. Cameo DataHub enables both stakeholders and developers to communicate effectively via their own preferred tools. For example, a business user may use Enovia TRM or Rational® DOORS® to create requirements that may be linked and continually synchronized to models in MagicDraw®. Conversely, developers may link designs back to specific requirements, preventing ambiguity and identifying implementation oversights.
Cameo DataHub can help you solve data interoperability issues between different vendors.
This easy to use tool allows customers to:
- Unify and relate requirements to the system architecture and design
- Handle the relationship/dependency and information when change occur
- Transform data from requirements-to-model or model-to-requirements
- Associate and synchronize data (both automatic and manual)
- Monitor data when associated data changes
Business Benefits Overview
- Lowers the business risks to near zero for both current and future projects by ensuring your data will always be accessible
- Easier understanding and editing of artifact dependencies via a visual schema mapper
- Automatic monitoring of ongoing changes that may affect artifacts from either requirements or design
- Associates and synchronizes tool data - may initiate synchronization either manually or automatically as configured on a per-tool basis
- Reduces the cost of maintaining consistency
- Data synchronization for multiple vendor requirements management tools without requiring their being resident in memory or even running on the same platform
To learn how to install and use Cameo DataHub, see: