Cameo Requirements Modeler Plugin is dedicated for business analysts and architects, software engineers, enterprise architects, systems engineers, and other users, who work in model-based requirements engineering. The plugin supports the requirements part of the OMG SysML standard and provides means to import, export and manage requirements in the model.
The plugin supports Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF), the industry standard enabling users to interchange requirements among different requirements management tools. The standard is managed by the Object Management Group and supported by major tool vendors.
Model-based requirements engineering benefits
- Easy identification of the scope and potential consequence of any change.
- Single and consistent data source: requirements, processes, and design.
- Increased quality of requirements due to the automatic validation and better visibility.
- Saved time and resources as you are working in the same environment where your models are.
- Improved team communication due to the simple and standard notation, clear diagrams, and web-based reports.
With this plugin you can
- Import and export requirements to ReqIF files to use them with other requirements management tools, such as
- IBM DOORS 9.4, 9.5, and 9.6
- IBM DOORS Next Generation
- PTC Integrity
- Polarion REQUIREMENTS
- Siemens Teamcenter
- Dassault Systemes Reqtify.
- Trace from requirements to other model elements of business, software, or systems architecture and align requirements with your model.
- Analyze the impact of changes.
- Track metrics.
- Capture requirements in dedicated diagrams, matrices, and tables.
- Document requirements.
- Extend the plugin by creating new requirement types and customizing the plugin's functionality.
The Cameo Requirements Modeler Plugin documentation consists of the following sections:
- 19.0 LTR SP2 Version News
- 19.0 LTR SP1 Version News
- 19.0 LTR Version News
- Installation and licensing
- User Guide
Docs of other versions