The Cameo DataHub is a dedicated solution for the requirements synchronization between different sources, such as MagicDraw, Rational DOORS®, CSV files, and other. Cameo DataHub is a data bridge that allows for data importing and exporting, automatic synchronization and creation of references between requirements and other artifacts. It allows to use different import and synchronization methods while importing or exporting requirements.
Came DataHub allows to:
- Associate and synchronize data.
- Change the monitoring statuses such as active, pending update, and pending delete whenever associated data items are modified or deleted.
- Impact monitoring. Whenever the referenced data item changes, Cameo DataHub reports the suspect status to direct traceability from each requirement to the respective design artifact.
- Define mappings between data and its’ properties.
The Cameo DataHub must be installed before taking the following actions. How to install Cameo DataHub >
To interchange of requirements using Cameo DataHub
- Open an existing project or create a new one.
- On the main menu, click Tools > Requirements > DataHub and select a desired action.