Cameo Simulation Toolkit comes loaded with a built-in Math Solver. As a default Parametric Evaluator, Math Solver can solve simple mathematical and logical expressions. You can use it to evaluate as follows
- Mathematical and logical expressions defined in the Constraints of Constraint Blocks for Parametric Simulation on a SysML Parametric diagram.
- Mathematical and logical expressions in Simulation Console.
- Specifying the language for the expression
- Value binding
- Evaluating expressions
- Evaluation with causality
- Dynamic constraint
- Manual value updates using the Parametric Evaluator
- Communicating with evaluators through simulation console
- Exchanging values between Cameo Simulation Toolkit and Parametric Evaluator
- Integration with external Evaluators
- Trade study with Cameo Simulation Toolkit
- Sample project