Cameo Simulation Toolkit supports Mathematica®, a Mathematica®l computation engine, to analyze and solve Mathematica®l expressions. Once you have installed Mathematica® , you can specify it as the language of opaque expressions.
First, you must install Mathematica® on your local machine, and then set up your system to allow Cameo Simulation Toolkit to use the installed Mathematica®.
To use Mathematica® on a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Select Options > Environment on the main menu. The Environment Options dialog opens.
- Select Simulation on the left-hand side pane.
- Set the Local Mathematica® Directory field to the location of the directory to which your Mathematica®® was installed.
- Restart MagicDraw.
To use Mathematica® on Mac OSX
- Install Mathematica® and Cameo Simulation Toolkit.
- Restart MagicDraw twice. It is now ready for you to use.