News of earlier versions
Released on: April 28, 2017
Cameo Simulation Toolkit (CST) 18.5 SP1 release notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes. Many thanks to the users who supported the development by reporting issues and verifying the corresponding fixes. Download it today at nomagic.com or contact your sales representative, and don't forget to give us your feedback on Twitter or Facebook. Also, please check the latest documentation and additional resources.
Support for Duration Constraints between State Invariants
CST adds support for duration constraints between State Invariants. Learn more about duration constraints between State Invariants >>
Key issues fixed in this service pack
- Acute accent (') in element names is now supported, for example é and è in French and á, é, í, ó, ú in Portuguese, etc.
- Automatic Java location is improved in MATLAB Integration.
- History in an orthogonal state is now supported.
- The Run with Context menu is now available in the State Machine's shortcut menu.
- Other small improvements.