A new Document Model project can be created in the same way as any other project in a modeling tool.
To create a new Document Model project
- Create a new project in one of the following ways:
- On the main menu, click File > New Project on the main toolbar
- Click the New Project button, or
- Press CTRL+N.
- In the Other category, select the Document Structure Model Project icon.
- In the Name text box, type a file name.
- In the Project location text box, specify a project location.
- In the Use Project box, specify a reference project that should be used by the new project you are creating.
- In the Document Structure Model box, specify a project in which the document structure is modeled to use as a template for the new project you are creating.