To generate code in the server project
- From the Code engineering sets shortcut menu in the Browser, select New and then select a code engineering language. Type a name for new set.
- Add elements from the Data branch to the newly created set. All elements (locked and unlocked) can be added to set for code generation. Drag & drop them from the Browser tree.
- Select the code engineering set, containing elements in the Browser and from the shortcut menu, select Generate. The code is generated for all elements.
To reverse code in the server project
- From the created code engineering set shortcut menu, select Edit.
- Specify the Working Directory and Working Package, to where reversed elements will be placed in the model.
Reversing the whole set to a defined package is allowed only if the package is locked.
- In the Add File tab from the Round Trip Set dialog, add code files from the All Files list to the Set list. Click OK.
- From the modified code engineering set shortcut menu, select Reverse. Define options in the Reverse Options dialog. Click OK.
When performing a round-trip code engineering, code cannot be reversed for unlocked elements - the Reverse command will be disabled in shortcut menu.