Turning off an automatic creation of diagram context element
To turn off an automatic creation of diagram context element
- On the main menu, select Project > Options.
- In the Project Options dialog, find the Diagram Context option.
Select the Do Not Create value.
- Click OK.
The automatic creation of diagram context element is turned off.
This means that when yout It allows you to select an existing element as a context, create a new context element by enabling the Creation Mode, or click the Cancel button if you do not want to specify the diagram context. The diagram will be created in the Package.
If you want to enable the automatic creation of a diagram context element, select the Create Automatically value for the Diagram Context option.
Changing the diagram context element
After the diagram is created, you can change its context element.
To change the diagram context element
- Right-click the diagram and select Specification.
- In the , find the Context property. w
- Click on its value cell, and select .
- In the