The diagram name and its context name are synchronized automatically.
Create an Activity diagram. Type a name for the Activity diagram, for example, Receive. The name of the Activity automatically changes to Receive. And conversely - change the name of the Activity and the Activity diagram name will be changed automatically. This is synchronization of a diagram name and its context name:
Synchronization works in the following cases:
- Activity and Activity diagram inside.
- Interaction and Communication or Sequence diagram inside.
- (Protocol) State Machine and (Protocol) State Machine diagram inside.
- Class and all available inner diagrams inside.
To turn off the synchronization
- In the Environment options dialog, General > Editing options group, cancel the selection of the Synchronize the diagram name with its contextname option.