On this page
This feature is available in Standard, Professional, Architect, and Enterprise editions.
The Instance Table is one of four MagicDraw tables which allow you to manage Instance Specifications of your model in a spreadsheet-like form. Each row in the table represents an instance.
An Instance Table allows you to:
- Create Instance Specifications (instances) for the classifiers.
- Review the instances of one or more of the classifiers in a single place.
- Edit Slot values of the instances displayed in the table.
- Customize the representation of the table.
- Export the data into .html, .csv, or *.xlsx files.
Specific tasks in the Instance Table
The following outlines the specific procedures when working with the Instance Table: