You can move the selected elements from the main server project to a directly used project. The relations are also moved with the element(s).
Moving cannot be undone
The action cannot be undone as a new version is created and committed to the Teamwork Cloud server automatically after selected elements are moved to a new location.
To move elements from the main server project to a used one
- In the Model Browser, select one or more elements.
- Right-click the selected elements and, from the shortcut menu, choose Refactor > Move Element(s) to Other Project.
The Move Elements dialog opens. Select a used project or a package in a used project where you want to move the elements.
Drag the selection
You can drag and drop the selected elements to the used project instead of using the shortcut menu.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Move to start moving elements or
- click Select More to specify your selection. The Select Elements dialog elements opens, wherein you can:
- add or remove some elements form selection or
- change the destination package (click at the end of the row).
Click OK when you are done.
- The question appears, if you want to check dependencies among projects. Select Yes/No to continue moving elements.
- After elements are moved, a new server project version is created and committed to the server automatically.