To split diagrams in new horizontal or vertical group
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click the diagram tab. The shortcut menu opens.
- Select the open diagram tab, then drag it to the diagram pane. The shortcut menu opens.
- Select New Horizontal Group or New Vertical Group to split diagram pane and have more than one diagram opened at the same time.
To split diagrams, more than one diagram should be open.
To turn the diagram window to floating
- From the diagram tab shortcut menu, select Floating.
To show the diagram owner on the diagram tab
- Select a package and create a diagram in it.
- From the open diagram tab shortcut menu, select Show Owner.
Showing diagrams in Full Screen
If you want to see your diagrams in full screen and work exclusively from the diagram, use the Show Tabs in Full Screen functionality. In a full screen mode, all necessary modeling commands are visible with an option to hide, and the Model Browser is in the auto hide mode. You can also set the interface components to be displayed or hidden.
To turn on diagram full screen mode, do one of the following
- Double-click the diagram tab.
- From the diagram shortcut menu, select Show Tabs in Full Screen.
- From the View menu, select Show Tabs in Full Screen.
You can change the Show Tabs in Full Screen shortcut key in the Environment Options dialog, Keyboard option group.
You can turn off the diagram full screen mode in the same way as turning it on.
Managing Interface Components in Diagram Full Screen Mode
The Model Browser is in the auto hide mode when the diagram full screen mode is turned on. The Model Browser tabs are located in the left side of the window. To display the browser, move the mouse pointer over the desired browser window tab (for example, on the Containment tab) and the tab opens.
The main toolbar is hidden when the diagram full screen mode is turned on. To display the main toolbar, set the Hide Toolbars in the Full Screen Mode property to false in the Environment Options dialog, General pane, Display option group.
The diagram toolbar is displayed when the diagram full screen mode is turned on. Right-click the diagram toolbar to manage it.