The matrix element in the model is similar to the diagram element. After creating a new matrix, it appears in the Model Browser as a model element.
To create a Dependency Matrix
- In the Containment tree, select an element that can be the owner of the generic table.
- Do one of the following:
- From the main menu, select Diagrams > Create Diagram. Type “depe” and press Enter.
- On the main toolbars, click the Create Diagram button. Type “depe” and press Enter.
- Press Ctrl+N. Type “depe” and press Enter.
- Right-click the element and from the shortcut menu select Create Diagram > Analysis Diagrams > Dependency Matrix.
The newly dependency matrix opens on the right side of the application window.
- Type the name of the matrix.
- Select criteria for the matrix.
- Click the Refresh button. The matrix is created.
You can also create dependency matrices using a custom dependency matrix type.