Apart from the mandatory commands described in using the Generate command to generate reports, you can use the following command arguments in the command line to generate a report from the Teamwork Cloud (TWCloud) server.
- -server, -login, and -password are key arguments to log on to TWCloud server. You will be prompted for a password when trying to enter -server and -login without a password.
- -servertype is for selecting a connecting server. "twcloud" is a required value for this argument. It is for getting a project from TWCloud server. If either you do not specify any server type, or the value is "tw", the Teamwork server will be connected.
- -pversion is a key argument to specify a TWCloud project version. If either you do not specify any version, or the version you specify does not match any version in the TWCloud repository, Report Wizard will generate the latest project version of the specified branch.
- -branch option is used to retrieve a particular project branch. If you do not specify any branch, the trunk would be specified.
- -updatemodule A Boolean parameter. True for updating the used module of the project to the latest version. False by default, when the user does not specify this option in the command.
- -tag is an option to specify a Teamwork project. You can specify the tagName to search for a project version. The returned project version may be more than one. You may use this command argument with "-incremental true". If you use this command with -branch, it will return a matching project version in the specified branch.
- -projectpassword is required to specify a password to open a password-protected Teamwork Cloud project. The password is required for the project to generate a report.
- -usagepackage specifies the name of one or more packages in Project Usages of a TWCloud project to be included in the report. Package entries must be separated by a semi-colon (;).
-usageelement specifies the name of one or more elements in the Project Usages of TWCloud project to be included in the report. Element entries must be separated by a semi-colon (;).
For TWCloud projects, -package / -element is used to select one or more packages/elements only in the Primary Model of TWCloud projects. To select packages/elements in Project Usages, specify -usagepackage / -usageelement. You can also set -includeAuxiliary as true if you want to make auxiliary resources available for selection. This -usagepackage / -usageelement argument can be used with -package / -element to select packages/elements in both Primary Model and Project Usages.
If, for example, you want to generate a Web Publisher 2.0 report from a TWCloud project by getting the latest project version of the trunk branch, type the following:
The following code generates a Class Specification Report report from the TWCloud project by getting the project version number 10 from MyBranch branch of the MyProject project.
The following code generates a specific project version by specifying tagName.
The following code generates a report through an SSL secured connection.
The specified project version would be used to generate the report as a first priority, in case the specified project version does not belong in the specified branch.
If the project version specified is not the latest, the -updatemodule option would not affect the generate command.