When you register your product, you create a personal profile at www.nomagic.com, where you can access the following professional services:
- Dedicated customer support for all problems and questions.
- Access to early releases and evaluations.
- Access to new versions, patches, and updates.
A modeling tool always checks the registration status at startup after a license has been provided, an unlock key has been added, or a floating server has been selected. If you are not a registered user, the Registration dialog will open at startup, prompting you to register.
Do I have to register?
- You are not required to complete the online registration to use your modeling tool. However, registration is recommended in order to receive the benefits available for a registered user.
- Registration for owners of commercial licenses is mandatory!
To register a product
- Start your modeling tool and click Help > Register in the main menu.
- In the Registration dialog, provide the requested information. Some information may be prefilled from the key owner profile.
- Share your experience with the tool (optional).
- Click Register to send data to the server, or click Register Later to complete the registration later .
The Registration dialog with sample user information.
If you do not complete the registration process, a message reminding you to register will appear the next time you start your modeling tool. After successfully submitting the online registration form, an e-mail with registration data and confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail address you provided. Click the confirmation link to confirm the registration and create your dedicated area at www.nomagic.com.
No Magic, Inc. respects your privacy. We will only use your personal information for communications, management of your online account, and the products you register with your account.
Use the login name and password you received upon confirming your registration to log in to your profile at www.nomagic.com, and get dedicated online support, evaluate new products and access other professional services.
After 30 days from registration, or when a new license from the same licensed owner is applied, you will be requested to confirm that you are the one using the software installation at your modeling tool startup. Ensure all information is correct and click the Confirm button.
if you encounter any registration related issues, see Troubleshooting registration issues.