This functionality is available in Standard, Professional, Architect, and Enterprise editions only.
The Model Visualizer helps to create elements from existing data and analyze the relationships between elements created in a UML model. It is also possible to analyze the inheritance and dependency relationships between classes.
All model visualizing and analyzing tools are presented as Wizards, with several steps that should be followed in order to accomplish the desired results.
All Wizards have the following common buttons:
- Add – add selected model elements from the All list to the Selected list.
- Add All – add all elements located in the same hierarchy level as the selected element to the Selected list.
- Add Recursively – add all elements in the selected packages and all elements from nested packages to the Selected list.
- Remove – remove the selected element from the Selected list.
- Remove All – remove all selected elements.
- Back – return to the previous dialog.
- Next – proceed to the next step.
- Finish – finish the configuration. All other options will be set by default. The Wizard exits and results are displayed.
- Cancel – cancel the wizard.
- Reset To Defaults – if changes were made to the element properties, values will be set to default.