The 3DEXPERIENCE menu item groups all the available integrations with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. When you install the plugins which support the integration with the platform, all the available functionalities will be added under the 3DEXPERIENCE menu.
Some functionalities require login to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. There are two cases of logging in to the platform:
- The platform is on-premises.
- The platform is deployed to the cloud server.
To login to the 3DEXPERIENCE from the modeling tool
- In the main menu, click 3DEXPERIENCE > Log in.
- In the open dialog, enter the server address and click OK.
- In the open dialog, enter your 3DEXPERIENCE user name and password.
- Click Log in.
Once you log into the 3DEXPERIENCE, you can use all the functionality of the installed plugins without canceling the session.
When logging into the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE platform, make sure you have all the required roles and/or licenses to use the applications. If you do not have required roles assigned or licenses added for the chosen platform or application, you will see the notification where you will be suggested to choose a different platform. If the issue persists, contact the person responsible for the role and license configuration.