On this page
The 3DEXPERIENCE menu groups all available integrations with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. After installing the plugins supporting the integration with the platform, you can access the related functionalities in the 3DEXPERIENCE menu.
For some functionalities to work, you need to log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform as described below. Note that you can log in to the platform deployed either on-premises or on the cloud server.
You can manage all secure connections, including self-signed certificates, using the Server Certificates tool.
To log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform from the modeling tool
- In the main menu, select 3DEXPERIENCE > Login.
- In the Server box of the open dialog, enter the server address. If the 3DEXPERIENCE platform is deployed on the cloud, select the The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform is hosted on the cloud check box.
- Click OK.
- In the respective boxes of the open dialog, enter your 3DEXPERIENCE user name and password.
- Click Log in.
Once you log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, you can use all the functionalities of the installed plugins without canceling the session.
Once you log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, you can switch to a different platform, platform's collaborative space, or a different access role without terminating your session.
To switch to different 3DEXPERIENCE platform credentials
- In the main menu, select 3DEXPERIENCE > Switch Credentials.
In the Credentials drop-down list box of the open dialog, select the credentials you want to switch to and click OK.
The Credentials drop-down list box displays only the platforms, collaborative spaces, and roles that you have access to. They are displayed in the following format: Platform • Collaborative Space • Access Role.
When you finish working on a project in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, you can terminate your session by logging out of the platform.
To log out of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- In the main menu, select 3DEXPERIENCE > Logout.