To create Recursive Structure Decomposition
- Create an Opaque Behavior named 'Recursive Structure Decomposition'.
- Right-click the Opaque Behavior element/symbol and open its Specification window. Do one of the following:
Click the plus sign next to the Owned Parameter property to edit it.
If you cannot see the Owned Parameter property, make sure the Expert mode is enabled.
- On the left side menu, select Parameters > Create.
- In the Specification of Parameter window, set Name to element, Type to Element, Direction to in, and Multiplicity to . Click Back.
- In the Opaque Behavior Specification window, click three dots next to the Body and Language property to edit it.
- In the Body and Language dialog, select Language > StructuredExpression.
- Select Create operation > Implied Relation.
- Select the Contextual Variable Element and set the Value to element.
- Reset Criteria, Source, and Target parameter values.
- Select Criteria > Nested Operation.
- Select Criteria > Body > Contextual Variable.
- Select Source > Operation from Model > Structure Decomposition.
- Select Source > Body > Element > Reset.
- Select Source > Body > Element > Contextual Variable.
- Click OK.
The model used in these examples is the Case Studies for Querying the Model sample model. To open this model, you need to download case studies for querying the model.mdzip.