To start collaborating on projects in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, first you need to enable the collaboration environment powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in your modeling tool.
If you launch your modeling tool through the platform, these steps are not necessary because you will be automatically logged in to the platform.
To enable collaboration powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
- In the main menu of your modeling tool, select Options > Environment.
- On the left side of the Environment Options dialog, select the Collaboration option group.
- In the option specification pane, set the Enable Collaboration Powered by 3DEXPERIENCE platform option to true.
- Click OK to close the Environment Options dialog.
- Click OK in the message dialog that pops up:
- Restart the modeling tool to apply changes.
After enabling the collaboration environment, you can log in to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and start a collaboration session.