Methodology Wizards Plugin (technology preview) - Automates modeling tasks and extends methodology support in MagicDraw. This Wizard guides you through model creation process according to a set methodology.
To try the Methodology Wizards plugin, go to the Help menu and select the Resource/Plugin Manager to see the list of available plugins. Select the Methodology Wizards Plugin to download and install.
Samples of the tasks those can be automated:
- Creating models (Use Case, Domain Analysis Classes, and others);
- Creating a glossary;
- Creating multiple elements with a single click;
- Invoking related features directly from the wizard (report generation, metrics, validation, matrix and others).
To describe wizard possibilities in more details:
- Wizard allows to visualize process described with SPEM or UML Activity.
- Wizard allows new model data creation, for example: Actors, Use Cases, Packages, System boundary, relations between them.
- Already existing model data are also visible and modifiable in wizard.
- Wizard allows to describe elements details.
The Methodology Wizard Plugin documentation consists of the following sections: