On this page
Adding the license key
- In the Teamwork Server License Manager dialog, click the Select License Key Files button.
- In the Select License Key File dialog, select the license key file.
- Click Open.
To check the license information at a later time, click the License Manager button in the Teamwork Server dialog.
Adding the license key from a command line
Run the following:
- Type the path to the license key file and the file name (for example, C:\key\MagicDraw_18_4_TeamworkServer_key.txt) and press Enter.
- Press y and Enter, to apply the key.
- Do one of the following:
Press y, if you want to import the configuration files. In this case, you will be asked to enter the previous installation path.
When choosing to import the configuration files, you can choose one of the following:
- Press y and then Enter, if you want to start the Teamwork Server with administrative permissions.
- Press n and then Enter if you want to start the Teamwork Server without administrative permissions.
- Press n, if you do not want to import the configuration files.