You can help us improve the quality and performance of our products by sharing anonymous information and usage data. The collected information will not be disclosed to third parties. Additionally, no personal or sensitive data will be collected.
If you agree to share usage analytics information, the following types of information will be collected:
- Product used
- Product edition
- Product version
- License type
- Plugins installed
- Heap size
- Java version
The first time you launch your modeling tool and activate the license, you will be asked whether you want to start sharing usage analytics automatically. Click Share Analytics or Don't Share in the dialog. You can change your decision at any time in the Environment options dialog.
To manage usage analytics sharing
- In the main menu, go to Options > Environment.
- Expand the General options group and select Usage Analytics.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Share Anonymous Information to start sharing anonymous usage data.
- Clear the Share Anonymous Information option to stop sharing anonymous usage data.
- When you are done, click OK.