Customer Support Services Policies
Please find the latest legal terms of our support services below:
No Magic Customer Support system transition. Retiring legacy system
As part of our integration into Dassault Systèmes (DS), we are announcing our plan to retire the No Magic Legacy Customer Support system and migrate support data to the Dassault Systèmes support environment.
As a result, a few weeks from now, No Magic customers will get support through Dassault Systèmes’ support model, provided by No Magic experts.
Note: currently, support is still provided through the standard No Magic Customer Support System!
What Support Data will be migrated?
Support requesters' contacts and their tickets for the last three years. See migration criteria below.
When Support Data will be migrated?
The final support data migration will happen a few weeks from now. A separate announcement will be made.
Will my Support Data be migrated?
Yes, if you have received an email communication No Magic Customer Support transition – preparation on 26th of March, 2021.
Data migration criteria:
- Customers entitled to Customer Support - your company owns licenses with the active Software Assurance.
- AND your No Magic profile is mapped to your License Owner Profile.
- AND you have connected with the No Magic Customer Support system and have created tickets in the last three years.
- AND you are registered with your company domain email.
What do I do if I have not received the email, but I think that I am entitled to migration?
Check your Spam/Junk email folder first.
If you did not find the email, create a ticket in our support system at http://knowledgebase.nomagic.com/ (login with your No Magic credentials) and:
- Set the ticket Subject: Support data migration
- Provide the following information:
- email address qualified for support migration (if different)
- License Owner information - Profile ID and / or email.
Will I be able to access No Magic Customer Support system after migration to DS support?
The No Magic Customer Support system will be in a read-only mode for a limited time with the possibility to export your ticket list.
How can I export my tickets list?
Use the provided link to export your tickets list in different formats (excel, word).
FAQ and Forum
Who is eligible to support services?
We provide professional support for registered users:
- with valid No Magic Software Assurance (SA). SA allows you to benefit from technical support, software upgrades and maintenance releases at no additional cost until the expiration of your Software Assurance.
- during the evaluation period at the pre-sales stage.
- who have inquiries about licensing and product updates.
No Magic Customer Support System. New issue registration
To create a new issue or browse the existing ones, login to No Magic Customer Support System.
Exchange of information under this support ticket is subject to all applicable export laws and regulations. You shall not disclose any information requiring an authorization to be exported unless the authorization is required solely for export to countries subject to trade sanctions.
To comment an existing support ticket, please reply to the notification email.
Note: It is important that issue ID (e.g. MDUMLCS-37405) exists in the subject line.
The support system provides:
- Submitted issues status tracking.
- Ability to submit private and public questions, suggestions, improvements, and problems.
- Ability to search through the existing public issues, view status of your issues.
Customer Support Levels
A customer support level determines customer access rights and the response time for support requests. To find out your customer support level, please, visit No Magic Customer Support System.
|Support level||Applies for||Ensured support includes|
* Urgency let us know the impact of the problem on business.
- Urgent: Customer is unable to use the program and have severe/critical impacts on operations, and no workaround exists.
- High: Customer is able to use the program but operations are severely restricted by the incident. A workaround exists.
- Medium: Customer can use the program with some restrictions on one or several functions. These restrictions, however, do not have a severe impact on customer’s operations.
- Low: The Case causes little or no impact to Customer’s operations.
The Long-Term Releases are extremely reliable and rock-solid. No Magic provides service packs and technical support) for about three years.
Longer-term technical support (up to five years) for a Long-Term Release is available for an additional charge.
Important! We support and provide service packs only when you own Software Assurance (SA) on your purchased products, so please be sure you are covered.
For more information about release life cycle, see this page.