Released on: February 9, 2015
Main Issues Fixed in This Service Pack
- The Show Inherited property is not included in the Port’s Symbol Properties dialog. Customized properties inherited from Block properties are not available when creating a property for a custom Block based on SysML Block after you click the smart manipulator on custom Block shape.
- Redefined property is incorrectly included in the Context-Specific Values compartment.
- The Value property type and its default value are not displayed in the Values compartment.
- Internal error occurs after clicking the Report button on the Diagram toolbar of a Requirements Table.
- It is not possible to specify the type for a Value Property.
- Unnecessary Sync solver is suggested for Classifier Behavior Property when the Block does not have classifier behavior.
- After migration, the Method tagged values are hidden by default.
- UPDM project allows creating SysML adjunct properties while using Activity Decomposition Hierarchy Wizard.
- In a SysML project, the SysML Diagrams menu command incorrectly appears directly on the shortcut menu of the Use Case selected in the Containment tree.