Release date: 1st July 2014
Service Pack 1 (SP1) for UPDM 2 plugin 18.0 LTR (Long-Term Release) includes the following improvements:
- The internal error no longer appears when dragging OperationalActivity on the state transition.
- The enhanced derived property now collects values despite two stereotypes with the same name existing in the used profiles.
- The name for the Behavior is set automatically when naming its Operational Activity. When you change the name of the action, the name of the action's behavior is changed automatically if that behavior has no other actions with different names.
- Creating the SV-8 diagram from the selected element's shortcut menu sets that element as a context for that diagram.
- Several diagram names have been changed to be compatible with the UPDM standard:
|Earlier versions||Diagram names according to the UPDM standard|
|SV-2 Systems Communications Description||SV-2 Systems Resource Flow Description|
|SV-2 Systems Internal Communications Description||SV-2 Systems Internal Resource Flow Description|
|SV-2 Resource Communications Description||SV-2 Systems Communication Description|
|SV-2 Resource Internal Communications Description||SV-2 Systems Internal Communication Description|