If you are using pure::variants for defining your feature model, you can use the Model Transformation Wizard to perform the model variation in a modeling tool.
To realize variations using the Transformation Wizard
- In a modeling tool, open the system model (a super model, 150% model).
- In the pure::variants window, click the Open a pure::variants Model button and browse through your file system to open the pure::variants configuration file.
- In the same window, click Select a Variant and select a particular variant from the list.
- In the main menu, click Tools > Model Transformations. The Model Transformation Wizard opens.
- In the first step, as a transformation type, select Variant Realization and then follow the wizard instructions.
- in the last step, Specify transformation details, you can clean variation point data after transformation. If you set this property to true, all the variation points applied on a transformed element are removed from the resultant model.