To start working with pure::variants projects, you need to integrate pure::variants application with your modeling tool first.
To integrate pure::variants with a modeling tool
- Open a pure::variants project in your modeling tool.
- In the main menu, select Tools > Integrations.
- In the Integrations dialog, select the pure::variants integration and click the Integrate/Remove Integration button.
- In the pure::variants Integration dialog, click and navigate to the pure::variants installation directory.
- Click the Integrate button.
- When you are prompted to restart the application click OK and close the Integrations dialog.
- Restart your modeling tool.
- Product Line Engineering with Cameo Systems Modeler and pure::variants. A record of the webinar.